Today so sleepy when i woke up. But Can't be helped got to wake up for attachment..i felt that i sit too long back ache..Now i feel my neck abit pain..but is alright le..
Well i did letters , rejection letter..I just do mail merge and then printed out the letters..I was kind of fed up today..As i know myself , sometime i try my best to do something but it turns out not smoothly , I can get fed up.As i know I am not a patient person..I have been doing faxing lst then I did Jennifer's work..
I dunno how..coz the mail merge that I learn does not apply there..I did a bit different..I thought I knew..haiz..
I was like abit like I knew yet can't do..What will she think? I dunno.So i asked her.
After that i did filing..Fazial asked me to do. It was like so many files. I have to check all..alphabetical order..what the..I felt that they think ITE student gd to bully. It is so bad..Sometime u cant think the person is nice..U cant judge a bk by its cover..Just like i thought Fazial very nice..After today's fax machine incident, I knew wat type of person they are..
Yana accidentally touch the fax machine tray..then it broke..actually is already loose..so she feel bad thinking will the staff ask her to pay..What i heard was that only faizal was around and he witnessed it..then because I wasn't around at my desk i was at finance dept there checking through files..I heard that HR dept pple was talking abt it..saying ITe very loud..that was wat Yana said..haiz..i guess we gave a bad impression of our sch? i dun care..actually i tried to do wat i am suppose to do..just that i did a bit slow..
then yesterday Jennifer said that i broke the file so ask me to transfer the document into another file..i dunno is it i broke it..i never apologise coz i dun even know if it is me..then i use another file..Jennifer was trying to say i broke it..i thinking did i? then i ask her..then she said no ..now thinking abt it..they like to accuse pple ar? my surname not lai..hahha yesterday i didnt mind..
Never know Jennifer can be petty that wat i heard..anyway i just work and dun bother..Niam was asking abt fax machine in a joking tone saying i broke it ar..then i say no lah not me..coz he didnt ask in an unfriendly way so nvm..anyway coz i use it often this two days..that why he thinks i spoil it ..what..the..
anyway he is ok..he n the who ar..i dunno how to spell the name..very nice de..but i also must be careful..
i also didnt talk bad abt them..better be safe than sorry..hahaa learn to be smart le..dun talk behind pple's back..the most i talk abt wat i did..that all..
btw hhaa yesterday one uncle i heard is from library de..he is a clerk..always flirt..even talk to me..i didnt talk to him much..maybe pple can say i am unfriendly..but i am like tt..u flirting i not interested to talk to u..saying wat lady u very familar leh..like see u b4..u have elder sis or younger sis ma..i shake head..pls lah uncle..i still young..haa.. anyway think is chai kern saying in hokkien pple very young only 10+++ dun like that..hhaaa..
ok lah end here..today did filling system til tired..so many..
June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment