January 17, 2010

I seem to feel better today in terms of my mood..dun feel so lost and lazy..just finished organising my photos and putting them into various category and backing them up etc..feel great..I wanted to do so sometime ago but I was lazy.. phew done :) at least I did something and have to think of wat to do next in terms of tidying up..spring cleaning!! I only clear my books only..time to do a spring cleaning on tue since I have nothing on!

I was considering whether to go down for the interview tml as it seems to be insurance industry..I didnt tell mum about it as I am still thinking about it. well lets see how it goes.pray hard..
I believe things will be fine..I did my best to send in resume, just have to wait for good opportunites!! I will jiayou!!! :)

I can enjoy watching 宫心计 today..I didn't do much things.looking out for jobs each day while relaxing..going slow for the hk drama..

End here..I wanna read my storybook..should I learn my keyboarding since I am awake? I just had a cup of tea not long..

No comments: