January 10, 2010

I am very sure I miss u..I hope I am not falling for u..the feeling for Ji is killing me already at times..while u r away, I miss u..I guess I wish u r around coz u r special..not taking u as spare..I am unsure of how I am feeling now..let me straighten my thoughts and find an ans..I guess she is the only one who can give u the special feeling not me..sigh..guys do appear in my life, but not one is the choice I guess..just not the right time..seriously I feel that u r not bad, I cannot deny I kind of admire u b4..however I am not sure what is my feeling towards u right now..what kind of status r we? why u wanna my photo? I am rather surprised u want a copy and u say is to keep..

You told me b4 u like me but not sure what type..I can feel it and u wanna see me when u r back..what is the reason? is that the only reason? haiz..dun let me feel hurt..I can't deny being with u is so comfortable and I dun have to hide anything from u..thx u..no one knows what happen in future..

End here

No comments: