Sometime feel too tired, been sleeping late..last night I slept earlier..perhaps I should start sleeping even earlier..I didnt hear radio last night nor online..I was catching burning flames 3..4 more epsiodes to go..nice! I was rather demoralise yesterday as Mum nagged at me again..no one understand what I am thinking right now..I will not give up like that, I will strive on to get a proper job..hopefully something that I like..I guess she dun understand me with regards to that as I didnt mention about anything..sometime we need opportunities..I didnt really see good ones yet of course no news but doesnt mean I am giving up though..I guess I am too tired last year, I just wanna a gd break now..let me rest for a while, isnt that bad after right?
I shall go n browse around for job. end here..
January 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment