Right now perhaps I am not even sure what I want to write..hide in my room more often..I just went for the interview today and it was alright..rather comfortable..I know wat it is gonna be dealing with and I think is not easy..I know I have the fear in me..Father, pls guide me along so as to make the right decision.I am going for 2nd interview tml. Should I take up the challenge? I shall see..cannot give up like that right before trying?
anyway I got another dress from fashion lab..yeah left with shoes..I went clark quay for interview then went vivo city shop and head off to orchard..m1 sent me sms saying that there is promotion and I got a new nokia touch screen phone..finally get a new phone as my contract is up.. :) not too used to it though..slowly get used to it ba..yeah good day though!
I shall end here..wish me good luck
January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment