January 26, 2010

I went down for interview today, position is temp staff to sell cny cookies..Thx God that at least I have an opportunity..waiting for jess to call me as I dun have to start now, it will be at the opening area and they need to set up..thx u wei for her help..sometime is good to have some connection and get to know more pple...I wonder did God send this sis to help me? there is always unexpected surprises along the way and it cannot be always a coincidence..

I know I must hang on and be determined to thrive on, I believe there will be a day I will become successful! choices are ours and is for us to choose and then to leave the rest to the Lord..I believe if we are down to earth, didn't harm anyone to get what we want, we can live in peace and God will continue to bless us along the way and I believe He always did. Perhaps is also blessing from my grandfather who dote grandchildren..I guess though my headache is rather terrible for past few days as I am in deep thoughts,it makes me feel better for now as I will continue to look out for opportunities..I give myself another chance to choose and if I really cannot succeed then I will know what to do..just be an employee for good for now..I know I won't wish to fail, but under his care seem not good either. I dunno what he is up to and I don't wish to take up the challenge again at that place once I step out..Dear is right, I should start afresh. I will really think of what I want in life..

Something to share:

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that what you are most afraid of is where your greatest rewards are. If all you had to do was wish for something and you would have it, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it? God placed barriers between us and what we want, so we can enjoy interesting and satisfy...ing lives. God hid our biggest rewards behind the highest barriers - our deepest fears. God wants us to face our fears, and hold ground in their presence, and let them go,and that's how we get out biggest rewards. What are you most afraid of? Say it, just start by saying it

End here..

No comments: