January 24, 2010

things doesn't go our way today!

Seriously not sure what happen,suppose to be at ren ci charity show end up watching it at home..I am still upset la..to be frank..things doesnt work out..suppose to win tickets but something went wrong and we dun have the tickets already..security is tight that what we heard as pm went. xl received call from Uncle David..and she called me..luckily we didnt go there coz we cannot go in..heard cq is upset and not just him, other pple upset too..I guess he feel so bad..can't be helped if that happens..is not within his control ba..seriously not sure if wat is told is true..perhaps ba..watever it is, never go lor..

I am so disappointed..I wanna have the feel..since is upstair gallery also no use..well have to face it and then go for interview tml..I cannot think so much..dun wanna affect myself tml..

I guess is just not meant to be for us..that's why..at least wei manage to go in..

End here..

No comments: