January 30, 2010

Great day!

yup it's so late and I am getting tired..I wanna blog and then slp..
yeah I went to do inviligation in my ex sch MIS..yes..pretty interesting..

waiting for job offer even though is temp..better than nothing coz is my own sch..oh yeah.

I went to the SCO gala opening night cum 933 20th anniversary concert..great! I love the performance..cq rocks..get to see the djs also..great..even have autograph session..get to see them face to face..even the SCO conductor..hhaaa Cruz was funny, his blazer's button came off and he didnt manage to say some words which he suppose to say..lol..conductor was funny as he heard that his pant drop, wanna help him to hold his pant.is 扣子不是裤子。。哈哈 the rest said he was fat..coz at the finale closing he spreaded his hand too wide while he sang and shout hei..all of us laugh like mad..not forgetting Chong Qing's cute jacket hhaa

End here..tired..I wanna slp

No comments: