January 21, 2010

bad morning but great afternoon..yeah shopping!

I went for interview today and I wasnt aware of wat company and end up when I reach there, I realise is AIA building -_-''' ..kind of feel that I am being deceived..what goes around really comes around..reminded me of what I did back then..end up I went since I am already there...

Morning was bad, 1stly I realise that I had forgetten to take my phone when I was in the bus..luckily I was one bus stop away so I alighted and went back to take my phone and head off to interview..blur sotong.I reached outram and realise that I wasn't too sure on how to go from there..I called up the company and didn't manage to find after some time..it was so warm ..her directions make me feel blur..end up I reach the place, it was AIA building..can you imagine the frustration that I have? so interview was delayed and worst still, I went to the wrong agency..this is my first time being so sotong..there are quite a few units..waste my time to fill up form again..wat the..so I guess it left a bad impression..seriously I don't even wanna join them..if I want I would go back to join his team instead since I know how the system goes..it might be stressful but I can learn alot..still considering though..

After the interview was great, as I met Mummy for shopping..we went orchard and I got one more dress..pink one..at 15 bucks..wooo..well and two pairs of shoes..one white one silver..not too expensive..yeah cny shopping completely accomplished!!great shopping..we helped to buy bro & Daddy's one too..both of us bought some stuff..that;s shopping therapy..I hope that once I find job, I can shop again happily soon..and we can enjoy high tea..at cafe..right now I dun dare to spend it..

End here..I wanna continue my drama and then hear yeyeye

No comments: