I didnt blog yesterday..so here I am updating about my birthday..its just a simple day..surfing net, ironing clothes, catching 烈火雄心3 at home..actors pretty good especially Wang Xi..Kelvin is not bad either..I prefer Kelvin's character in the drama..But I can't deny Wang Xi can act very well..I am addicted to the drama..way to go..still have quite a bit to watch..
I met wl, Ame, Hui at wheelock place Big O cafe for dinner and we went shopping a while..thx for the presents, treat & the lovely minicake. :) I redeem my drink at gloria jean cafe so we end up sitting there to chit chat..Find it a normal day though it is my birthday..cannot really smile..I am thinking of u when I saw the shop..haiz..sometime there is just memories..not as if we break up..I dunno why I feel that way..hopefully my sixth sense is not wrong as it has been pretty accurate.
Hearing 933 now and Wei Bin was mentioning if some1 keep hurting u,perhaps he/she doesnt really love u..it sound logical though..
As for today..I will search for job..tidy up my textbooks and files a little and I can put my storybooks on my shelf..yeah..my room too many things..gonna continue my drama after I tidy up..I dun feel good seeing things still lying around..gonna meet MF for dinner tonight..I hope we will stay positive..I am alright, occupied with doing what I like now..relaxing since new year day..time to work harder to get a job and then try to change my attitude to do things and my perception of life..everything comes after I secure a job that I like and I will start to do things that I like, like getting basic theory test, vocal lesson etc..
I shall end here
January 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment