September 01, 2009

Teachers' day celebration 2009

Well..a moment ago the excitement are there..I did enjoyed myself for the dinner at conrede hotel..opps did I spell correctly? It's at orchard yup and we had 9 tables..not too bad..with games etc..I didnt win any lucky draw at all. I really had fun and hhaa get nominated to go up stage for the Mr & Ms Sch..Crown..not gonna mentioned the sch name..well of course I did not won..I dun even know how to do catwalk and I paired up with John lol..cool..I find him cool then I know I am looking for men his look etc..hhaa He is taken for sure..well too bad..stop dreaming!!

Just start to wonder again where is my Mr Right , God? I know He will provide when time comes..

Clement & Delina win..hope I didnt write the wrong name..guess what VP get the most loudest voice teacher..so funny..there r other awards such as caring teacher, most neatest table.none other than ALvin Lee..his table really neat..congrats to JJ for winning award and lucky draw..Most popular EAS male award..

We had buffet..didn eat much..ate one round is enough..the first and the last teacher's day with the sch..I enjoyed it alot! thx sch for making it such a nice event.. :)

shall end here..back to work later..sian..shouldnt be too busy..Thx God..I took some pics..will upload when free

No comments: