September 04, 2009

Friday

It's fri again..It's a happy day..I am so relaxed & slack today..well..finally back to work though still coughing..I cough badly normally in the morning and when I am in the aircon room..time to work even harder and enjoy the free time also..I wanna watch drama..

Sometime rather watch drama than chatting there..sometime a small matter becomes a big matter..well perhaps they have nothing to do that why.. :X childish..
Glad that CQ is smoothly filming his movie and the new hairstyle was great..Thx Lynn for showing me the pic :)

Well it would be holiday next week.I can focus more on my studies as workload would not be heavy

Time to update pics tonight when I have the time..I plan to update but I was sick for past few days..

Best wishes to Lalitha & Jamie..May they have better prospect ahead.Glad to have them around as trainee..I will miss them..well is ok as they r in my fb :)

I am hungry..time to have dinner..end here..

No comments: