I was not very busy today though though rather occupied..Had our staff phototaking session.I nearly "faint" cause of the incident..how could you be so blur even if people didn't indicate.you can read also though.perhaps is my fault also..you can give to them instead of the others..oh man! In the end I have to recall back..what to do!
Well another incident, I broke the left side of my earphone..yes,tooo strong ar..the plastic broke..opps..sigh
I was blur that I forgot to bring home my make up kit which was in the sweater bag..you see how blur I am..
Yeah I got my ice cream mooncake after craving for some time..I have not eaten yet however I tried the flavour..personally love mangosteen flavour.I believe chocolate is normal.I wanna buy some snowskin flavour with loctus paste soon..probably next wed? As I won't be able to get it this few days due to classes.
I am gonna start on my revision after blogging..wasting some time on installing of msn..no time to waste as there is test tml..sigh
Personally can't understand why some people would tell us that they can't do or they have no time to do their assignment.thus they get us to email them so they can take it as a reference. I am rather pissed off with that.It's not one person is two person!!
I shall end here..Pray that tml will be a good day as well and I can do my very best for the test! wish me gd luck!
September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment