I am tired..somehow don't wanna do anything except for lazing around. I know I should study etc but somehow not in the mood as I am so sleepy. Well I finished watching when a dog loves a cat.It was sad towards the end when MC is ill.my tears just flow man when I watched.Overall is a good ending..
Somehow it makes me cherish my family & friends more as life is short.Time will not wait for any1. I just wanna finish my course right now.The day has come whereby there is only two more months left. I will work even harder as it is the last sem already! jia you!!! Too tired to blog further..I thought I have more things to blog but somehow dun wish to blog..I feel so thirsty..gonna drink soup..
End here! May God bless my family, friends etc with gd health!
September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment