Yeah is sat..I just want to update my blog.
Well I had fun last night.Time to study hard soon..kind of lazy today.I intended to wake up at 10 and end up I slept til around 12.opps.I felt tired. I came back around 1am wor.yea.
I met up with Ame,Hui & WL yesterday and we went to timbre@ art house for dinner.We ordered two pizzas, drinks & timbre chicken wings.I ordered shirley temple and guess what all of us tried the new beer(can't remember the name). We just order two small bottles and shared..It was the first time I saw Ame drank. I know hui drank before but there was the first time we drank together wor. :) Thx God though it rained yesterday, the rain stopped when we met up.
Well we sat indoor enjoying the cooling weather and the live band while having our dinner and chit chatting..it was fun as we took quite a number of photos..lol..after that we decided to head to party world at liang court to sing til 1am. I love the place and realy don't going there again the next time. facility was good.
Waiting for the photos as there were with hui. :) shall end here..feeling sleepy again oh no..after lunch effect. End here..
Gonna go church soon and then catch G Force! Actually I dun have the urge to watch but since HL planned, I will just go along..
September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment