It's sunday..I slept throughout yesterday as I have rashes on fri night.yeah I went to see doctor yesterday and after taken the medicine, I felt so sleepy so I slept throughout the afternoon and even as I ate my dinner, I felt sleepy once again and went to bed not very late at night..I am like a pig, wasting my sat away.Well can't be helped..As a result, I had not done any revision.. I will have to do it today and ignore other module assignment etc first and focus on ethics and making sure that I will pass on thur..my leave is approved but I didnt take leave on wed..I am not sure whether can I cope this time round.I will try my best.
I know that after my paper, I will have to start on biz law assignment..stress man..as test is coming..after the test, there are other tests and assignments' deadline as well.oh man..I know this is the last lap but it seem abit hard..struggling once again til NOV. YEs, is NOV..I have to do my best to pull through til NOV and try to revise when I can..sound hard.. Ganbatte Ne!!
I shall end here!
August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment