September 03, 2009

Finally recovered..

Well I just went to take my ethics paper today..though I am still coughing, I have recovered from fever..my jean is loose..oh yeah.. :P I just wanna have some rest so I didn't attend lesson today as well..breaking record for not attending lesson for one week..this is the first time of all the 3 sems..

Well I was rather weak and tired for last two days and I didnt realise I have fever on tue til I get home..I visited a doc yesterday and rest though..time to catch up with my studies as I have not been attending lesson..I will look through my notes and try to understand them..all my modules on my table..stress? not really..I have to work hard can't be helped and to finish the law assignment as well.. my last sem!! more eager to study harder..about 2 more months to go

I know what I am more worried about is law paper..well just have to spend some time when I am free on sunday etc to revise ba.. As last min wont help much, gonna start early

As I was sick this two days, longer for someone to be there for me and I wonder when the right person will come..well it has been a year..I know I am ready next year..May God bring the right man to me when the right time comes..I will be getting older again next year and I believe it should be a right age to date seriously..Well not saying that I am not serious abt my previous ones but rather the right time has come for the one..

Gonna watch paris n milan later and then revise abit of work.. make full use of my time ya..

Shall end here..I hope my cough will recover soon

No comments: