yeah is midnight..I had my accounts test already..well I was so stress when doing the paper especially the P&L..however I finished it and done with it..I did my best so no point thinking about it now..
Sometime I dun understand why u can mess up the schedule etc..and I fill it in and u lost the slip..surprisingly, I am not that angry though..simply dun like it..I wrote it again lor..I still like ms DK..she won't push everything to me unlike u..sigh..
well is alright..that's what I have been telling myself as I am leaving soon..
Kind of emo as after the long break..5 on mc..wow wow luckily she handles lol..:P now you know how I feel hhaa..let u have a feel of it..
Up next is biz law test..hope I can do..suppose to type the notes and end up I didnt do it yet..probably tonight? I wanna eat snowskin mooncake and ice cream one..I will go n buy..
End here
September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment