September 11, 2009

Well suppose to be happy..as I get to know and felt relieved as my paper should be fine..I can concentrate on other stuff..just wanna have a quick blogging and do my work..management group project should be fine also..We don't have to worry. Shay explained our individual assignment cum group de..at least I know what to do already. Law was also explained by Alvin..Already started on accounts , just that I have not finished that question so I didnt type it in yet..

Sometime dun understand..you wanna us to be in ur shoe, you also have to be in our shoes..doesnt mean that we aint stress.we have our stress too.It's a different level of stress..I can't even say I am stress..perhaps like what he say coz is the R..that why I feel that way..faith n R increasing..is good..

At times I am busy, not that I wanna ans u rudely.that's my fault..fb stuff..is a leisure stuff..can't u ask me when I am not so busy? at times doing assignments etc, which is more impt? sigh..that why I am abit irritated..I thought u will understand me really well..when I am busy n I get interrupted..is like that..I tried not to but that is my reaction..I am trying to slowly change..at times is best to keep quiet..I tried explaining to u and all I hear from u is telling me to SHut UP! I feel so ...sigh..is ok..I rather keep quiet and finish up my assignment..it's better this way..

I shall end here..relax relax and I wouldnt be stress..

No comments: