September 13, 2009

Relaxed..

Well I am a bit tired might be due to drinking? I went to church as usual and then HL, Shuji & I went to have Kfc first with Patrick & Chi Xiong & 3 of us head to wisma's indochine to have a drink..I hope I didnt spell wrongly..well there was a live band so it was quite good though. I had appletini..yummy! it was nicer than lychee & watermelon martini which I tried elsewhere..I love the appletini which consist of vodka, apple syrup, 7-up etc..Shuji can drink alot..he had a bottle of beer & two drinks..He tried to order one martini for HL lol..end up HL didnt drink much as she has to wake up early so she had some fruit juice..

I felt relaxed..time to cheong for assignments soon! I get started already..a pity Angelia cant come today..is ok..we shall have other activities soon..

No comments: