August 20, 2009

Tense..

Well certain website really seem to have some problem lately..it has been a few days..

I felt not at ease..too many things on my mind..I have already sort it out as in when to do my assignment n when to study..I have to start though but not now..I can't focus on lecture tonight sigh..simply can't get it into my head..Gonna read up when free..I just dun feel like reading anything now..I just wanna watch some drama or listen to radio..

I pampered myself last evening to a piece of chocolate cake and a cup of lychee mint tea at coffee club paragon..nice quiet place..It's good to shop during weekdays..I need a break to sort my thoughts after meeting siew ling for a short while to catch up..She left after a while so I went shopping n high tea alone..well it works after getting a nice break..I sort out my thoughts already and I am more cleared on the direction that I wanna to head to..yummy cake! I bought a pair of shoe at affordable price..20 bucks..

I miss Ms KOh..I prefer her to work with me..things goes more smoothly.sigh is ok la..a few more months to go..I felt that this two weeks, there seem to be alot of unpredictable incident..J's secretary still come and ask me about work though I left 2 months already..doesnt make sense right?

By the way I have finished reading "remember me" ! I can continue to read other books soon.yeah waiting to get the new one 21..when they have smaller version..shall end here

No comments: