August 16, 2009

Frustrating..

I am not sure what has happened again..my browser problem?? this blogger and my hotmail seem to have problem..normally it will be ok after some time..so weird..even my facebook has problem..is frustrating..

I just dun understand why things doesnt seem to go smoothly since last week..God..can you help me pls?

I just dun wanna talk much with you..I have to blame myself for being BL, that I start to know you all and then it irritate me when I get calls or sms too late..end up when I tried to leave u a msg..I get accused of disturbing u..what the..so from now on..I can't be bothered..its just a small matter and I shouldn't get affected by it.. I feel irritated as I have better things to do..I need my personal time..I have to change my lifestyle, the time that I get to bed..
Sleeping early is gd for health..I understand how it is like when there is nothing much to do..I try not to disturb friend nowaday..everyone need their sleep and their personal time..so lets be considerate..

I go and start on my a/c hw if not I wont be able to finish them..I have to pack my bag as well..kind of no point feeling unhappy..end here..

No comments: