August 09, 2009

Happy National Day!

Well yup is national day and I was out today..Well I didn't update this few days..

Let me update now..

My weekend had been packed..well I met up with PC after work on fri..there was nothing much to do since there was ndp celebration..I met up with PC for dinner at mOF n dessert at bugis..I went to church yesterday and went to suntec soup resturant with HL & Yamashita san..yummy..We enjoyed our food..

As for today, went to east coast park with Huay Ling, Angelia & Yamashita-san..We went to cycle and head off for lunch at parkway parade..I am at home now blogging and will head to grandma's place for dinner n watch parade ba..fireworks!!
Grandma's place should be able to watch a little.feeling abit tired and no strength..

Well going k tml with mum n brother..hurray!!! k lunch at cineleisure!! my long holiday has be fruitful..happy!

Shall end here.parade gonna start soon..watching..

No comments: