Well I felt shag now..it is an enjoyable day though is tiring..I get to experience life at flea market and this is my first time..I am gonna go down again if I can on 6 Sep 2009 and may it be a better one..Thx God for the blessing of good weather and cab..well though I seem to lose two items but nevertheless it was a good experience..sigh WL & the rest r late though.there are interesting incident too..haha..I had headache recovered after taking panadol..I would like to go again when there is a flea market..perhaps to go there once a while if I have items to sell..
Well I know that Elaine jie , XL, JQ di went to see cq at sembawang shopping centre..I didnt go as I was at the flea market..I might consider going to look at all the dj if I have the time..gave it a miss this time though..is alright..hhaa AUnty lucy is the special guest..hhaa CQ!!
I shall end here..gonna surf net a while and then go off to bed as I have to work tml and I have class wor..
August 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment