August 26, 2009

Somehow too tired this two days to blog..Here's my update.

I stayed at home on sat to do my a/cs.I had dinner with mum & bro though..I was quite tired on sunday, went for service at 8 and I slept around 4.30 and didnt manage to have a gd rest as I had nightmare..thx u Yamashitan-San for bringing us to the jap ramen resturant..I didnt eat much..after that we headed down for thai massage at chinatown introduced by him too..wow the way they massage us was so different and I had a gd slept that night..I was too tired and the massage makes me really relaxed..I slept at 9.15pm and yes you did not see wrongly!! haha..break record..normally I sleep late..The feeling was good..

Mon which is yesterday..crazy lor..I dun wanna say much..is really a busy day..

As for today, well some pple r just so scarastic when they talk..well is ok..I find it unprofessional to behave that way as you r a man.too bad, I can't stop you from saying..I am very sure I did the right thing and it is good enough..it make me feel mad, is alright shall keep my cool and ignore..what goes around comes around..Yes I might grumble but what can I do..I manage to see different kind of people again..another one who will poke into people's affair..personally feel that it is not necesssary..well up to you, I can't stop you..may the next working day be good..Thx God!

I shall end here..

No comments: