August 15, 2009

Saturday!

It's really good when I dun have to work on sat..slept soundly..so many things that I can do instead of spending time outside after work.. Thx God that I Wont get bored..I am pretty occupied each day..I can read my bk n newspaper, study, surf net etc..Well sat is a day whereby I would set aside time to relax myself!! sometime MF wanna ask me to study.She is making me frightened..as I will have my own studying time..I read my biz law N mgtment lecture notes yesterday :) recap what I have learnt..yeah! He wanted to ask me out but I dun feel like doing so even if I am free..pretty busy, dun feel like meeting :P

Well just decide to catch a cartoon movie called UP tonight at cineleisure with Angelia and it's with 3D effect so much more expensive but have not try b4..yeah..going for church as usual later and I have not read my newspaper yet..like so many things that I wanna do..maybe I can catch drama online tonight..

I plan to do my a/c hw/assignment tml..well in excel format? I was quite surprised lecturer want us to type it out..time to revise through my notes for my sub paper..sigh..yes I failed one paper..consider luckily..

Gonna meet up with SL soon..my so called ex colleague wor..didnt see her for some time and I have not meet her for meal yet..we can catch up a little and then I go back n revise my work..k enough of blogging..better go and read my newspaper before going out.

No comments: