I really hope that I don't have to do this and to make it clear to u guys..particularly that two only..I kept receiving calls and sms at the wrong timing..I understand that perhaps you guys don't know when I would be busy..that's fine..what about midnight? I am sure you know that you shouldn't disturb people at that timing. Maybe politely, you can ask if it is alright to chat and not smsing me "Call me now!" are you ordering me? I felt that way because it sound like a command from a boss to a employee.. what the! I don't owe u anything alright? At times, really busy..Perhaps GOd is punishing me for disturbing my friends when I was in sec sch..I used to be quite free and I love to chat..Well no longer now after I start working and also studying..It was pretty tiring after the long day that I don't wish to talk on the phone at all.I don't mind msning though.. :P
You don't understand that sometime even though we have free time, we prefer to spend it alone doing our own stuff or even reading up books etc.. I need my space..at times will go shopping. Weekend is spent with God, fellow brother & sisters, family and also doing assignments..so my schedule is pretty packed, isn't it? well shall end here..I have been packing stuff, filing my accounts stuff etc til I have not done my assignment..let me do it now..
August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment