August 16, 2009

Enjoyable movie..

well I caught a nice movie..is a cartoon and is called Up..I went to cineleisure and watched it with cousin.. :) IT's in 3D and this is our first 3D movie..I love it..really worth the money..russell was so cute and then dogs r able to talk..amazing..the cartoon was cute and funny..I would recommend it to those who have not watched..go n watch it!!

haha I know a secret..orh so J & J is together..no wonder..I saw them at ion that day..I am happy for them and I didnt realise they r together..they r way too low profile..May God blessed that this couple will stay happy together always and waiting to hear about their wedding bell.. :) where is mine? I guess mine will be here when the time comes..God will plan..as for now, I have to study hard..

I am quite unhappy with her..coz sometime not free to chat..she would wanna chat..I understand how it feels when u r free..somehow I think differently now..maybe is becoz we r at the different stage of life and I am pretty occupied..I felt that i have grown up..thx GOd..not the same like last time though I feel that at times..I am still abit childish though..my thinking r different now..

I hope that I can learn something meaningful after I finish my course..I know what I want..I wont give up..need to change my sleeping habit.slowly..thx God..I see the change in me..much better though I may not be perfect..

End here..I have a great day!! happy

No comments: