April 09, 2008

3rd day of work..

Today I manage to do my work and was glad that I reached 5 mins late, boss wasn't in..luckily. Anyway manage to do more work and then work load going down but at times will still go up. Depends on how Boss gonna teach me and what he will assign. Somehow I feel stress as I am still new and those secretaries doesn't talk to me at all except one whom I talk to while she taught me on how to submit document. I find her not bad, quite friendly in that sense.. Perhaps can slowly be friends with the rest..I felt lonely though at work as I had lunch alone today . Nevertheless is ok as others did not ask me to join them, how would I be so thick skin to ask them if I can join. agreed?

I still feel lost and not yet blend into their culture but anyway I work under my boss, shouldn't care about other matters.
Work just keep on piling lor, dun wish to think so much. Just relax myself..
Time is not enough when we start work. I do learn alot of things at work so no harm.

I just have to continue to learn n try to catch up. Boss says I have 3 months..probation what..

Ok end here..

No comments: