I really have no idea how long I can hold on. I told myself not to give up easily and Boss & colleague encouraged me.. really very nice. thanks them but I still feel stress at times. Though u tell me to relax and don't myself stress but I still feel so.
Beside you make me stay to work and you say I will hate you soon. Is it so serious?
I admit working under you is very stressful.. I really not sure how long I can work there. I guess when I reached my tolerance level, that's it.. I won't let people think that I can't do it and keep changing job..I still can cope for the time being..
I manage to have dinner outside and went to look at spects. RObin recommended..he is a nice friend but whatever it is, nice colleagues right now..
People will tease etc.. wu liao.. I just don't think to think so much about anything.
End here,WIll be meeting Kareen & Ke xin soon
April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment