April 30, 2008

Yeah..holiday lor..

I have been working for four weeks already..wow time flies..I am still having stress..I finish my work around 7pm today and left..Happy to see the sunset..wow is wonderful that I can see it from my office building. I didn't know..while taking the lift, I enjoyed watching it and it makes my day better..

Somehow I felt that there are a lot of work but then I felt relaxed after lunch..I know tml is holiday.yeah..I will be meeting Pf, WL, YY & Wen.. :)
Well is good to relax..I am glad they ask me out..We shall shop around and then have dinner..

At times get tease by Boss haiz.. I don't find it funny..sooner or later perhaps we will feel shy? I just didn't take it to hard but don't wish that he will misunderstand..at times is easy to tell if a person mean something to you..simple things like your name n birthday.. I leave it to fate..
It takes two hands to clap and there are nice guys..But we need sparks..I have lots of time..don't have to rush into it but I do longer for one though I am scare at the same time..But who likes a girl who think negatively..I must stay cheerful.. waiting for my prince..is hard to find one who loves u and u love him..well leave it in the hands of God..

I shall end here..gonna do other things..

No comments: