I was busy as usual today and then Boss told me to go home and think about what I have learnt so far and how I feel about the job..I guess now is the time to think about it though I don't wish to think about it in case I get upset etc. I just shut this issue off my mind..
Mm..I shall think about it now..Just blog it here..Everything is so new to me. I start from scratch as I don't have any insurance background..I learnt about different types of polices plan such as LMP,AMII, My Shield etc and their claims. How to go about doing the summary and where to look for in case I need the details etc.The different forms used and pfr and proposal form..I learnt about GI, how to go about filling in the quotation and rang the person for info etc..Filing as in the style of filing and how clients'name are sort. differences between Pink, Yellow and blue files.how to retreive or search data from VSC..
how and what to prepare for boss when he meet up with clients. I learnt scanning of documents too.. mm..how to check the proposal n pfr form to ensure that it is filled in correctly and at times I do need to help to fill in too so I learnt what is required to fill..oh ya submission of documents and the cut off time for that. Sorting mail and put them into respective pigeon holes..How to look at new biz report and tabulate them into a excel table for our Cps gen..
What else..
I cant think of it at the moment ..
I guess that's all for the time being..
I just know starting I felt so lonely and bored as I was new. I have to adapt to it and quite a few things are throw at me..I couldnt cope as I was not used to working alone rather than team work..I was stress so ya..slowly I get the hang of it and I felt much better. I believe I still feel sian at times..
I shall end here..sleepy..
April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment