April 13, 2008

Sunday..

Well right now I am blogging is already way past midnight so is sunday though. Time flies and sat has passed by but I am glad that I spent a nice sat though. I get to sit down and read my newspaper and head down to church. After that as usual dinner n shopping time! This is what I normally do on sat..

Update about Friday also. I was slacking haha..I did some work but not much. Meet up with WL, Hui & Ame for dinner at soup spoon bugis..We ate and have a nice chat.We even head down to Ah Chew Dessert to sit down and enjoy.Head home after that at 10 plus.

Well is nice meeting friends after work. I hope we can try to plan more programs next time. I shall try to plan and we can distress. :)
Perhaps a dinner on a fri night..I think I have to plan next month instead. I have not get my salary though sob sob.. I have been spending money. time to stop and spend wisely again..

I shall end here and enjoy my precious sunday!

No comments: