April 07, 2008

First day of work..

Yeah the day has come and I am back to working life..Though I really need time to adjust back as in not able to have super late nights anymore unless is weekend. :( well in life we can't have the best in everything. No one is perfect too.

As it is the first day, I am still quite lost though and excited. I learnt some things today and glad that Robin was a helpful person.. Thanks for your help in carrying stuff.. I manage to meet a few nice pple today. But Wilson asked alot of questions and I am not comfortable with it.I hope to be able to get along well with all though so that we can work hand in hand..Basically I am under my boss so I hope everything turns out well. He is going to fly off to Japan soon.. That is what I am worried about. I am not sure whether I can cope.. I will try my best to learn this few days.

I don't know why but my pimples come out already..omg! it just happened today and is it because of dolling up and my face too oily? Ahhhh!! I have tried the new facial wash and in a way it helps to control the oil already but I realise after I put on make up today, my face starts to have pimples again..sob sob.. better stop putting make up for the time being..no choice. Just want to look pretty. Once I get a fixed salary, I will go n see skin specialist.

Well have to keep working hard tml etc. More things to learn and I know there is alot of work to do.. sigh. What to do, working life is like that. I try not to worry and think so much so as not to give myself stress.

I shall end here..

No comments: