Time flies and it is sunday..Let me just update about my life for the past one week..
I have been slowly learning things as time goes by and I get the hang of summary but still ask Boss to double check in case is wrong.. Well been busy.
I just met up with Mei Fen on fri at bugis..We had dinner and shop a while..I remembered meeting her earlier on, which is Mon check out the sch.. mm..I didn't remember wrongly right?..MF wants to meet me on thur but it was a last min decision so I suggested meeting up the next day..Saturday..went to office for meeting in the morning.sigh..though it was only two hours, I just don't feel good going back but I had no choice.. what to do..I met up with Lai Mei for follow up and head home as my uncle came to repair our coms..Manage to clear my drawers etc..happy as it was not so dusty after that..
As for today, went to visit father side's grandma and was bored there..Spent some time there and then left with not much time today..I want my free time to myself..
Mm..going to plan a kbox session, bowling session and dinner gathering with friends ..Look like I have to think of a way to spend my money wisely.Programs will be coming up..omg! I push it all to next month when I get my pay :P Wonder how does it goes..simply too many things that I would wish to do.. of course badminton session.. opps didn't exercise for so long..
I shall end here and tomorrow is my third week at work..wow time flies man..
April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment