Today woke up early just to go down to briefing at Iora..Suntec..end up a while only sigh..think less than 10 mins..then I went to buy some food and I went home.. -__-'''' then I was told what to do tml..lame ask me to buy food..out of so many pple I do tt..mm..anyway tml will know..10.30am must reach..haiz..just work lor 1 week only..then do my best if not get fired de hhaa..I know a new frenz call sharon.she also working tml..
Went home I watched "Prince turn into frog " catch the drama til the part it ends..wow watch til I want to cry and I did cry..lol too emotional? tears really come out..nice drama spend whole afternoon watch..I just feel like watching again haaa..oh no hook on the drama..well cannot I need to do other stuff..must not waste today resting time..from tml til sunday I have no time for myself..went home at night le..anyway Dear fetching me tml..hehe :) only for tml he has to work lor..maybe will ask him to fetch me on sat hhaa..but too late no gd..maybe fri better..But not sure whether he working or not..coz he will be working on tue n thur..public holiday..
Well update abt yesterday..Went to catch a movie with Dear at Suntec..mm..I want to watch all about love ..but it is a new movie can't use movie voucher lor as it started screening a few days only.sigh..so we watched flight plan..quite nice..interesting lor..then went to walk around before heading for dinner..oh ya I bought vcds lor..Wang zi bian qing wa..yeah hhee can watch all I want..front part watch b4 but when I am too free I can watch again ..hee I dun mind..anyway I forget what it shows anyway..Just know watever I love de stuff I can afford I may buy..just like I love the drama..other drama I wont spend so much money ba..I will wait for full set then buy hhee..Yesterday went to merlion park sit a while and head home..dear complain tired..hhaa walk here n there lol..I feel is a gd form of exercise wat..yesterday I watched vcd til quite late..tonight cant sleep so late le..sigh..sometime have a very sian feeling that even though can work..maybe dunno how is it like..
OK lah end here..go and do other stuff le..
October 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment