Well..Today mum saw the wire of the com which is connecting the socket to the middle connection point to cpu de loose..sigh..so didnt spoil at all . -___-'' yeah com ok..that is silly I didnt check..I didnt know that wire will come out ma..then He ar..went home very late last night..I didnt know coz I slept earlier..I wasnt happy abt it of course..went to bbq til so late..somemore today has to work..I was kind of angry just now..now better..but I guess mood not very gd..I dun want to talk to him..He called me I dun want to ans de..second time he called I just ans..just that go home so late I dun like..I can't be angry is it?? I think he not happy lor..that coz of this I angry..U mean i cant be angry is it? maybe I unreasonable coz once a while only..ok lah my fault lah I nothing better to do??..I just dun like pple go home so late can or not? Y ans ur call..seem to make things worse.u have ur reasons I have mine..watever lah..DOne is done dun be bother lah ar..
end here..
October 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment