Today went down for dance practise..Went to Shawn & Gladys dance studio there to dance..It is at bugis..mm..sch cant be used..so we went down to the place itself..hee We learnt jive ..of course dance cha cha and rumba lst lor..
Did learn abit jive b4 last time..the whole routine..but still can learn..dancing is relaxing..but make me feel hungry after I dance lol..abit tired..but I am ok lah.the dance studio not bad..
Gladys talked to us today..talking abt dance competition.sch compete against sch..She see how some of us dance and says is well done.. well our social dance take part..so we represent ITE to compete against others like poly etc..
mm..when u know how to dance u really enjoy it de.. :) I guess after I graduate I still dance lor..maybe outside take dance lessons etc..hhee continue with wat u interested ..yeah..
Dance can really make me very relaxed..But I dun dance so well..anyway I try lah..still no hip haa..but join not that long also..from dunno anything at all til can dance I guess is already good enough..
For this holiday we will use the dance studio at bugis til sch reopen..mm alright end here..
October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment