Today start to work for one week..coz the pay not bad if not dunwork..stand so long legs so tired..Is not so gd anyway..but overall ok..10.30 reach then change to the clothes..then start work..Is like never teach us wat..just do it..I kind of lost..coz some customers ask stupid questions..I dun even know..We wasnt told..then ar..I was assigned to buy food..so many pple food..wat the..I was lost coz I never take order b4 ..luckily have pple help me..end up I just carry food only..then stupid that Food gone!someone eat my food coz cant find hers..wat the..end up i never eat mixed veg rice lor..Pple all eat different food..I was like how to buy..go buy ur own lah..
Tammy still talk to me in a bad tone.say take order lst then tell her.ask me is it dunno how to take order..nev er take b4 wat really..I come n work not to buy food hor..when i ask abt sherlyn.maybe she may think I dunno stuff..I really dunno wat..I do sales b4 and I study n then work is not to be coffee gal or wat hor.Just feel abit sad..want to bully us..hhaa..
Anyway ok lah dear come n fetch me..I happy le..wont see him lor for next few days..
Ok lah end here lah
November 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment