October 24, 2005

Bored holiday..

Today..wake up at abt 11..as usual buy food..then buy newspaper to find jobs..never see jobs that really suit me.hard to find if is 3 weeks job...promoter I know I cant make it..I just feel sian..kind of sian..perhaps coz holiday nothing to do..sudden not occupied..It can make my mind thinks alot..haiz..well..tml also dunno lah.watch vcd lor..Mum bring back a drama series for me..

I guess I just thinking of thur . I need to go clementi campus I just dun feel like going..holiday we have to go back for cca..ar..why? If is sch I still feel it is alright..i mean clementi so far away..It is worse for those who stay in the east..omg..I wont be seeing him til sat i guess..I just dun feel like going out this two days ba..anyway he also need to rest..wed, thur I not free..fri rest..sat then meet..ah..I wont see him for one week..

I just wonder how am I going to rot tml..I have vcd I guess I be ok..It can keep myself occupied..I know I am too free and It make me miss him more..then he knows abt it..He says tml he finds me..Ah..why I feel so lovesick..i really dunno..maybe have plenty time to think..Guys wont be like that I guess..Coz gals tend to be more emotional..

Then today msg him..never reply..not surprising he sleeping..haa I knew it..and said he called me.never call de..sigh..twice le..nvm..although I wish to hear from him, never call cant scream or wat right..hhaaaa..

end here..I guess i feel better..

No comments: