Today woke quite late..hhaa tired..was awake a while n sleep back..raining now so cooling..I just feel like blogging ..never went out..I have not studied alot for EVm..later go study le.sometime feel sian..cant have peaceful day..later play com bei jiang..later do wat bei jiang..haiz..just let me have a peaceful teenage years can??
well..yesterday went to attend Mr & Miss ITE 2005..went to Macpherson campus..to be seated by 5.30pm..start at 7pm..reach at 5 plus..get to sit front row.can see very clearly..many pple came late..hehe..
Arik won Mr ITe..yeah..starting he make it to top 5..then we hope he got it..He did..we did vote for him..yeah! proud of him..happy for him..quite a few contestants our sch de..nvm..Arik get it ..gd enough..I like tt M1..so charming..he get the Mr Charming..hee he has ming xing face..look abit like Chen Hao Ming.. :)
I enjoy yesterday's programmes..starting the guitar and drum very noisy..not nice..then the rest of the programs great..start of the Mr & Miss ITe, is video clips of the contestants introducing themselves..they are from which campus..then they all came out..wearing casual wear..starting is casual wear segment..then after tt have performances by performancers..second round is suit n gown ..wow they look great..beautiful and handsome..hhee..doing their catwalk..they must be practising real hard..did well..those who make it to top 5..there is a segment test their kou cai..they pick a question lor..and answer..
Well social dance performances gd..they practise alot de i know..for juniors..lst time performing was gd le..but not many pple clap?? but i can see everyone looking at performance..hhee..
the programme ends at 9 plus..then Mr Charming sing song we never hear..hhaa go off le..coz late already..nvm..reach home around 10 plus..Vin sent me home..Dad open the door he seem not happy?? coz open half way see we two he left the door half way open n go in..sigh..I dunno lah..
ok lah enough of yesterday..I go n study le..end here..
October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment