Well today took Office admin paper..finish it already..mm..I guess wont do well..some questions i dunno lor..then mcq so tricky...last night too stress..nvm..see results lor..get B i happy le..have to wait for results lor which will be released on 17 Nov..
yeah tml last paper and I going to enjoy myself..going for bowling..mm..sat stay at home rest..mm..he not free on sat..said that he cant acc me..i know he has bbq..other than tt i dunno leh..he is so busy de..dunno him lah..dun want to think so much..perhaps may ask him why he not free on sat rather than bbq.working?? I dunno..didnt ask lor..
This time, seem like alot of pple didnt do well for exams..mm..coz all said they dunno how to do..well..top scorer seem like dunno how to do also.surprising lor..I know what I thinking..if I get in top 10 hhaa i sure happy..i think too much..OA didnt do well..then evm dunno leh..i think all same grade should be B..if not C..haiz..I try my best lah..wont get A..dun put too much hope..coz end up feeling sad and disappointed only..I know my standard
Can say not so hardworking but i do try n remember..so much to learn..
k end here..going to be four le..I have to study le.
October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment