October 27, 2005

Fun...

Today went to Josephine's house to have social dance gathering..fun..her house at Euno..semi -detached..not bad..quite cosy.. :) We have food outside her house..hhee help to put the food etc..We are good ar?? We cant simply just eat what..We have pizza, buns..Our teacher bought us some food..then curry puff..drinks..otah ..chicken wings ..my favourite etc..
I enjoy myself.joke and laugh...well we watched the innocent steps..DVD lor..nice..end up Siti crying..lol..she very emotional..Hhaa Andrew said by Auntie( Jo's mum)..coz he bought some food..then Auntie said next time he buy he cant enter the house..we laugh..can get along with all..but never talk to guys lah..We gals joke..watch the prince turn into frog..
Happy..plus today I went for the sales assistant interview to work for temp de one week..hhee they want me..I feel happy..get hired..But it is long hrs lor..anyway at suntec and for one week alright lah..jus tthat I go home and attend work need some time for travelling..I try to work and hold on til one week..coz one week only and u can get $400 plus dollars leh..
After that I can get what I want with my hard earned money..My MP3 player hhaa..
Wow dunno why have mixed feeling..maybe happy and excited also..plus miss him??
Just feel like talking to Vin..but seem like he sleep le..nvm talk to him tml..want to tell him that wed I very free..no cca ..then thur then I will go cca..I wont miss cca coz public holiday.. yeah

Ok lah end here le..sleeping soon..seem like I cant sleep..lol..

No comments: