October 19, 2005

stress..

well..today no paper i slept til i woke up at 11..mm..had lunch and start studying..mm..i study i feel stress..but now blog n listen to songs i feel better ba..i guess after I blog i can study better..dunno why everytime face the notes i will feel this way..I know i scare I cant finish studying..anyway not that all the units will be tested..I just try my best ba..hhaa need to cheong coz yesterday too relaxed..kind of not really studied..only look through abit.and i was sleepy.sigh..end up today must cheong..cant blame whoever..hhaaa..

Hui and ling they all know results ..glad to know their results alright..Wei ling also pass..gd.. :) wow 3 plus i am still here..really need to study ..but i still feel stress how to remember stuff..have to try no matter wat..
wow wat i know some frenzs very relaxed still can go out..i guess to relieve stress.bro finish studying le..li hai..hhaa he study b4 hand lah tt why..

..mm..guess wont do well for OA also..haiz..i feel that I just get Bs for all subjects again..mm..then my GPA going to still be below 3..even if project get A, i guess EVM wont get A.. i dunno ..really dunno..maybe shouldnt think so much..i just know my standards..not that hard working though..but i try to remember wat i studied..
end here..tml finish one paper and I left with PR..mm..anyway only need to work harder this two days and i can enjoy le..so end here le..go n study..

No comments: