October 02, 2005

Pizza..

Today slept til soundly until bro msg me..and I went back to sleep after reading.woke up quite late.mm..have a bad dream..but ok lah..luckily only a dream..printed out project slides and my own presentation stuff..then whole afternoon gone already..quite slack today..bored also..nothing much to do..can do my crossstitch but i never do..feel like studying though as exams near the corner..but I didnt..I waste alot of time..sigh

Mum's birthday today..order canadian pizza for her..we even bought fries..wow very full..quite nice. :)
after all no matter how she scolds me or wat..i know she cares..so i do dote her..she is my mother..from young bring me up..although i never say out lah..i love her alot..she is my dearest person..own her lot..so leh must treat her nicely..at times maybe she thinks i not a gd gal when I am, no matter wat she still my mum.. sometime alot of things is that we cant use words to express..just like now.. I really lost for words..she likes and appreciate wat we buy i will be happy..dear.and I treat my mum pizza de..each of us pay half..hehe..

alright lah end here..nothing much to blog..today grow fat? haaa keep eating..sigh..tml sch again..so fast..haiz..boring lessons in the morning ..adm..

No comments: