July 20, 2005

Today Karen cheong still wasn't here.. She will be back on 29 ..well. yesterday was tired ..today better..I was like considering whether I should work or not..haiz.. then was like yes plus no..in the end I plan not to go coz i have to miss lesson u see..mm..hang ten was like not bad u see..haiz..maybe dun work lst next time then work lor..

I dunno why this few days like thinking alot..even though see dear everyday..why like miss him etc..hhaa..I think i fear lor..just that i dun want tell anyone..frenz sure say i think alot..so I keep it to myself..I been thinking he busy..are we drifiting apart? seem he wont be so close with me ..I am the one who feel we are still so close as b 4..dunno..perhaps I think too much..coz sometime there is time to think u see..i seem to feel that ..one day we will drift apart lor..when that day comes..if it is the end is also ok i guess..coz love fade ..wont feel so hurt..
I dunno..not that i doubt his love..love can decrease day by day..increase is difficult? decrease very fast i guess..
nvm lah..dun want to think so much..nowaday adm n kds stuff so many to be done coz karen cheong not in sch..haiz..stress ba i guess..

that 3 gals i dun want to say..in lecture room purposely sit far apart so we cant sit that row..siao one..well..coz day b4 we sat there wat..that shennie very unhappy i know..whatever..end here..

No comments: