Today I dunno leh so tired when I woke up lor..Well.. I know I feel abit sian lor maybe unhappy that why everytime go where with my frenz ar..he seem not interested..perhaps dunno wat to talk to them so dun go..I guess he asked me 2join his frenz I also dun want to go ..then He asked me wat happen I dun want to tell him..small matter nvm..so usually he wont ask me to go with him..Is like bbq or wat I dun mind..but he scare this and that..scare later go home late I get scolded..I know..perhaps i wish to go and have fun and to know his frenz..I ok de..i dun mind..have fun wat..usually gathering or what pple will ask gf to go along de wat..get to know thei
I dunno lah cannot be so petty or wat and think so much...Just study lor..Today ar nothing to do during ADM lesson..so bored..really must find something to do while having free period.. nvm I guess i will be ok after lunch..
I have to do Adm stuff lor ..do research ..end here..
yeah tml can have harry potter bk to read..I won't be bored le..but tml he wont acc me again..sigh..every fri so lonely..cant be helped..he has program so I let him know lor..sat then go out ..
July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment