July 28, 2005

Go to Expo!!

Well today didnt do much things ba..adm no lesson wat.finally back to normal study time no AL le..right now in class so cold man..I dun feel like doing anything..so just blog..going expo..when I am back hhaa I will blog about it ba..What so special about Expo? nothing much wat..mm..left individual project but I dun feel like doing..have to do research lst b4 I can do u see..mm..left a few more days only to the deadline..

Today I guess I have to go home and cook rice too..coz bro have Nafa test lor..I guess he wont be back so early..I guess tonight may sleep early..yesterday kind of tired..I dunno why I blog also..I am bored lah ..so must as well blog..going to have lunch soon le..yeah..
Haiz..wat happen to hui's blog..I cant enter de lor..I dunno what wrong with it..sigh..

heee now editing this blog..add more lor..went to expo le..nothing much..just hear the speaker tell us abt expo..then went to one of the halls to look around at malay wedding exhibtion..nothing to see wat so see that..just like tt..another hall that food carnival or something not ready yet ..cant go..anyway expo also nothing much de..reach abt 3 then went off abt 4 lor..took bus back to bishan..faster wat..and dun need to take public transport hhaa..save time n money...
end here..

No comments: