Today woke up still feeling sick..haiz..I just hope I recover fully..sometime ok, sometime fever again..but slight fever still alright..I dunno what am i thinking now..I just feel sian..I think I not just sick physically..perhaps mentally sick too. .I know I just hope he cares for me..He did..msg me and call me to see how I am..I know what i want..that he can appear just right in front of me..but He can't. He has to work.. To me the care & concern like not enough..Is it I ask for too much? I guess no.. I know when u fall sick, u want alot of care & concern from ur love ones.. Maybe that what I feel..
I think I had been free this two days since I was sick , I did nothing but rest..watch tv..that all..then I began to think alot? I thinking is the love still the same..I know he did care for me..But I sense not the same..I think maybe I think too much..He is busy what so can't put in 100% care & concern lor. I should be fortunate since I am sick, Mum do cares for me..Maybe I am big already so she dun need to worry as I know how to take care of myself..I know dear worry about me..He did asked about me..When i recieved his msg plus call, I just feel good.. :) this is normal reaction ba.
I just want to tell him I love him..But sometime I feel that it is better not to say i love him so often then is like of no meaning le..coz u say so many times lor. I miss him..
He seldom says he miss me..I guess he too busy so won't miss me..Sometime I think I am bad ,dun trust him..I shouldn't doubt him..But gals think alot de wat..
I end here..hungry..I go take dinner le...
July 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment