Today woke up so fresh coz I have slept enough.Vin told me he wont go to sch..coz of yesterday he go dentist then today teeth there abit swollen..so he not going to sch..I miss him..I really miss him ..so i blog lor..Coz i cant tahan lor ..sometime stress ..now is that I didnt see him for a day..I feel abit uneasy..dear says b4 when I am not around with him..he feel uneasy..no gd feeling..Is just like wat I feel now..even though talk to him..is like not enough..today have WITs if not I sure go his house and visit him..then can reach home at about evening time..
Mm...he is ok lah that wat he says..I guess should be ok..but he is very tired..How I wish i can fly there immediately..I understand de lah..when ur love ones is sick..surely wish that u can go there straight lor..
I dunno did I disturb him alot..call him ask how he is when sch ends..then talk to him after WITS..I sick i think he also wont call alot of times..maybe coz he works..but he do cares..He makes me think that he won't worry that much de..like as much as i worry for him..but he did call me twice a day..
I dunno why didnt recieve his msg or waiting for his reply..i feel no gd..is like how i wish he reply but he didnt..
I really fall very deep..I just feel really cant leave without him le..i dun care how he looks etc..just hope he wont gu fu wo..Perhaps this few days or whatever, I have alot of time to think on my way home etc..I been thinking alot..thinking his love still same ma..or has it fade? I guess I think too much..i didn't tell him that..
Maybe the time spent together not as much as last time..that why..year 2 le..really abit different..abit more busy lah..so many sats like never go out de lor..usually go out on fri..sometime fri also didnt go out..
Poor dear..can't go and sing..actually he also dun want to go..anyway I can see him tml :) can't wait to see him ba..end here..
July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment